Denise, 1989, Brazil. Female, although prefers Sun symbolism to Venus symbolism. Leo Sun. Mixed race. Computer science graduate. Art Nouveau, Lolita, Edwardian, Victorian, Steampunk. Pretty things in general. SFW
Fandoms: Doctor Who (emphasis to Academy Era), classic shoujo manga, a bit of Homestuck.
THIS IS A CHOOSE NOT TO WARN BLOG.
“MY FOOD IS CRUELTY FREE”
people who eat crops picked by under payed, overworked, exploited and abused poor migrant workers (via bertoltbrechtfast)
why isn’t the rating system for fanfiction
- They Don’t Bang
- They Bang
- They Bang and Its Detailed
- They Bang and Its Kinky
then content warns.
The Nine Muses as I post them in Deviantart :D
I plan to post a complete rainbow with them soon haha, just wait!
From left to right, each line has: Melpomene, Thalia, Euterpe, Clio, Calliope, Urania, Erato, Therpsichore and Polyhymnia.
Hope you like them! ;)
I’m not an artist, but I have more than a few friends who are, so I thought this might be a good thing to post.
Heroic Traits and Their Faults
- Accepting – too accepting; willing to excuse extreme behavior
- Adaptable – used to traveling from situation to situation; may not be able to fully adapt/live in a permanent situation
- Affable – accidentally befriends the wrong sort of people; pushes to befriend everyone
- Affectionate –inappropriate affection
- Alert – constantly on edge; paranoid
- Altruistic – self-destructive behavior for the sake of their Cause
- Apologetic – apologizes too much; is a doormat; guilt-ridden
- Aspiring – becomes very ambitious; ruthless in their attempts to reach goals
- Assertive – misunderstood as aggressive; actually aggressive; others react negatively when they take command all the time
- Athletic – joints weakened from exercise; performance-enhancing drug abuse; competitive
How to contour and highlight your face!
Here is an image I found on where natural highlights are on men and women, a perfect reference for beginning drag kings and queens like me.
guys this is a lifesaver for cosplay! espECIALLY if you’re doing troll/painted up cosplay and want to blend to make your features actually stand out no matter what gender the character you’re cosplaying is
1/1246 older »
Victorian Women Of Color - These Photographs Were Taken During The Victorian Era, Mainly From The Years Of 1860-1901.
"Photos of Women of Color from this era are hard to come by, especially “family" photographs. Sadly these beautiful and touching images go unnamed. A couple of these photos were taken when there was still slavery in the United States. We are honored to present these images as part of our dedication to the photographic history of our country". - Don Noyes-More Ph.D.,Editor in Chief.